Chapter Officers In
Appreciation for Your Leadership with the organization you will be
receiving the benefit of your air travel, hotel accommodations and full
complimentary conference registration
- Each chapter will be provided 2 hotel rooms with double
- Full complimentary Conference Registration for
official board positions (5.2. policy)
- Each chapter travel is budgeted
$1,200 per chapter
receive these EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS as a NSHMBA Chapter Board Officer...|
Requirements are as follow:
- Be a member in good standing.
- Have submitted online 2012 Code
of Ethics & Business Conduct.
- An expectation to serve as an ambassador at
conference. Special volunteer opportunities are set aside for
chapter leadership a minimal commitment of four hours is requested.
- You must be able to arrive on Wednesday 10/3/12
(evening) unless you are Chapter President in which case we ask you to
arrive no later than 3 pm EST so you may attend a special function.
- Attend Professional Development Seminars on Thursday,10/4/12.
- Expectation to attend NSHMBA Rally on Friday, 10/5/12.
- Be in an official Chapter Board Officer position - per
policy 5.2 Chapter Role and Responsibilities.
If officers are paid for by their
company to attend including hotel, then allow other Chapter Board Officers the
use of this benefit by this you will assist in maximizing your chapter officer