GMAT PREP SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
To contribute to the goal of
having America again lead the world in the proportion of college graduates by
2020, by offering financial support to increase the pool of Hispanic
talent in the business school pipelines and
promoting Hispanic academic success.
Application Process will be opening soon.
GMAT Prep recipient receives:
• In-Person Full Course or Live Online Full Course *
• Instructor who scored in the 99th percentile on an actual GMAT
• 12 GMAT lesson books
• Personalized Veritas Prep student account that includes practice drills and class summaries
• Live Online office hours (experienced instructors)
• MBA Admissions Workshop
• 6 computer adaptive practice GMAT tests
• Veritas On Demand
• Free course re-take (awardees may retake their course for free within one year of initial enrollment)
* All benefits are provided and administered by Veritas Prep
APPLICATION PROCESSYou must complete the online scholarship application and upload four (4) required documents . Only one complete application is necessary. Please plan accordingly!
_ US citizen or US resident
_ Hispanic heritage
_ Bachelor's degree from an AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) institution
click here to verify accreditation *
_ Two (2) years of professional work experience
* Degree must be completed by May 31, 2015
To complete your application you must upload the following required supporting documents:
PROFESSIONAL RÉSUMÉ: Submit your professional résumé
TRANSCRIPT(S): Complete undergraduate transcript(s) detailing your overall GPA and graduation date.
ESSAY: Select and complete in 500 words, respond to one of the following:
1. What do you hope to gain from your GMAT Prep experience? Why should we select you? Why are you applying?
2. What are your plans for graduate business school? What do you hope to achieve? How do you expect to develop/prepare personally/professionally during your program?
* Please label all files in this format Last name_First name, Example: Martinez_John_Transcripts
* All documents must be submitted and uploaded at the moment of completing your application
* All documents must be legible, submitted as either a JPEG or PDF
Before you Apply:
Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all required information. Applications are evaluated on the information provided. All applications are considered confidential and reviewed by the Selection Committee.