Prospanica DC (Formerly NSHMBA DC): Connected to Powerful Resources
As a chief professional body in the nation’s capital, Prospanica DC's (formerly NSHMBA DC) primary mission is to be the chief connector to resources, information, and pathways to professional development for Hispanics in the DC Metropolitan area.
At the local level, the chapter is committed to increasing the number of Hispanic Professionals in the public sector and federal government. Prospanica DC is an independent 501(c) (6) organization with membership of more than 1,600 professionals and a large network of supporters including MBAs, entrepreneurs, and students.
Prospanica DC - More than an MBA
- Prospanica is the primary Hispanic business organization dedicated to building and advancing Hispanic leadership through graduate management education and professional development.
- Actively working to develop Hispanic business professionals for 26 years, Prospanica has awarded more than $9 million in educational scholarships that have changed the lives of more than 2,500 individuals. Prospanica has 40 chapters in the U.S. and Puerto Rico serving over 30,000 members since 1988.
- Prospanica works to prepare Hispanics for leadership positions throughout the U.S., so that they can provide the cultural awareness and sensitivity vital in the management of the nation's diverse workforce.
- Join one of the largest Hispanic professional networks in the country today and take advantage of
cost-effective anniversary year prices—visit nshmba.org for more information on becoming a member today.
Prospanica DC Upcoming Events
Prospanica DC 2016 Executive
Leadership Program (ELP) with Capital One and the Society of Hispanic Professional
Engineers DC (SHPE)
Capital One Headquarters
1680 Capital One Drive,
McLean, VA 22102
SAVE THE DATE
More Information Coming Soon!
Prospanica DC Partnership Opportunities
BECOME A Prospanica DC SPONSOR or PARTNER for 2016!
Prospanica DC is the Premier Hispanic Professional Organization in the nation’s capital. We strive to make an immediate impact on the development and visibility of Hispanic professionals, MBAs, and students in the Washington, DC metro area.
We capitalize on our location—a crossroad of private, public and government sectors—to create opportunities aimed at increasing the recruitment, leadership development, and promotion of Hispanic business professionals and entrepreneurs in our region.
Prospanica DC's Corporate Relations unit has created new strategies to promote Prospanica's mission -- "To be the partner of choice for organizations seeking to hire and develop Hispanic talent.”
We believe you will find Prospanica partnership beneficial for your organization, both now and in the future.
Contact the VP of Corporate Relations today to schedule a meeting, conference call or to get more information. Learn more about what Prospanica DC can do to support your organization's diversity and inclusion goals and needs.
Welcome Prospanica DC's New Board Members
Digital Content/Social Media Chair
Ricardo "Rickie" Estevez
VP of Membership
Corporate Relations Chair
Ernesto Sanabria Government Relations Chair
Prospanica DC 2016
3rd Quarterly Newsletter
Join Prospanica today!
Become a Prospanica member and join the premier Hispanic professional network and get connected with other professionals like you. Enjoy all of the career enhancement opportunities that will only further your career into leadership and success.
Take advantage of our limitied time promotional discount code "DC25OFF" and get a 25% discount.
- Attain the career you deserve through our wide array professional development programs
- Become part of this powerful network of professionals like you
- Gain the additional skills and education you need to advance your career
- Be inspired by and learn from professional just like yourself who’ve carved their own paths to career success
Prospanica Emerging Professionals Program
direction and inspiration about your future with this Program taking
place at the 2016 Conference & Career Expo.
Students and recent
graduates can learn more about graduate school, find a great job and
learn how to achieve more!
The program gives you the opportunity to
prepare for your first job out of college or discover the benefits of
pursuing graduate school.
If accepted into the Prospanica Emerging Professionals Program, you can receive a special discount to attend the 2016 Prospanica Conference & Career Expo.