The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI); African American and Latino Men's Alliance (AALMA); Mentoring, Opportunities, Support, Advancement, Inspiration, and Change for African American and Latina Women (MOSAIC), and the National Society of Hispanic MBAs New Jersey Chapter (NSHMBA-NJ) are collaboratively presenting the 2016 East Region Financial Symposium. The event will consist of keynote speakers and panel presentations. The program for this event is designed to promote a creative dialogue among a diverse group of leaders in the financial industry and share best practices in financial career trends & opportunities affecting the Tri-State area as well as offer opportunities for attendees to grow professionally.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
East Rutherford Operations Center (EROC)
100 Orchard Street
East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073
Thursday, April 7, 2016 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Parking, Networking Breakfast and Luncheon
Title/Theme: 2016 East Region Financial Symposium: "Challenges and Opportunities in the Financial Industry for MBAs and Hispanic Professionals".
Promote NSHMBA members to careers in finance and serve as a platform for professional development opportunities for guests and members. Business students, MBAs and professionals.
Benefits to Attending
· Opportunity to engage in thought provoking discussion with respect to new ways of leading across large organizations and managing across diverse cultures and groups in the financial industry
· Targeted professional networking opportunity with financial industry speakers and other professional development workshops dedicated to promoting the recruitment and retention of talented and diverse professionals in financial industry guests
· Increase awareness of financial industry careers for future MBAs
· Access to the expected audience of 100+ professionals and MBA students
· Event attendees will be able to upload their resumes which will be made available for recruitment to sponsoring organizations
· Parking, Networking Breakfast and Luncheon
Open to leaders in the financial industry, particularly director-level and above seeking to make an impact in their respective organizations. Additional audience includes members of NSHMBA New Jersey, Connecticut, New York and Philadelphia Chapters and collaborative partners.
Visitors are advised to arrive at the Bank 30 minutes prior to
your scheduled visit to allow time for security screening and check-in.
Visitors must present a valid, government-issued ID with photo, such as a driver's license or passport.
The name on the ID must match the event RSVP/registration name.