The National Society of Hispanic MBAs New Jersey Chapter (NSHMBA-NJ) is presenting its 3rd Annual East Region Healthcare/Pharma Symposium (“HPS”). The event will consist of a keynote speaker, panel speakers, and workshops. The program for this event is designed to promote a creative dialogue among a diverse group of leaders in the healthcare/pharma industry and share best practices in healthcare and pharmaceutical career trends & opportunities affecting the Tri-State area as well as offer opportunities for attendees to grow professionally via workshops.
Venue: Rutgers Business School, Bove Auditorium, Newark.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Title/Theme: NSHMBA New Jersey 2015 Healthcare/Pharma Symposium: "Challenges and Opportunities in Health Care/Pharma for MBAs and Hispanic Professionals".
Purpose: Promote NSHMBA members to careers in healthcare/pharma and serve as a platform for professional development opportunities for NSHMBA members, corporate sponsors and university partners.
Benefits to Attending
· Opportunity to engage in thought provoking discussion with respect to new ways of leading across large organizations and managing across diverse cultures and groups in the healthcare/pharma industry
· Professional development workshops dedicated to promoting the recruitment and retention of talented and diverse professionals in healthcare/pharma industry
· Increase awareness of healthcare careers for future MBA’s specifically Hispanic talent
· Targeted professional networking opportunity with healthcare/pharma speakers and other guests
· Access to the expected audience of 100+ professional and MBA students
· Event guests can upload their resumes which will be made available to sponsoring organizations for recruitment
Open to leaders in the healthcare/pharma sector, particularly director-level and above seeking to make an impact in their respective organizations. Additional audience includes members of NSHMBA, Rutgers MBA / Business students and Pharmaceutical Managerial Program, sponsor organizations as well as other collaborative partners.