Personal Digital Branding at Maggiano's - Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
Brought to you by:
Come join NSHMBA and Cintas to learn about personal Brand Building in the Digital age! This event is specially tailored to give you key insights in how to build your personal digital brand and effectively use e-tools like LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Keynote speaker is Krista Neher, a renowned author, professor, keynote speaker, and expert on social media.
Register today! To get you started on your digital branding, we will be shooting professional headshots for the first 50 registered attendees. Sign up now to secure your spot! You will learn how to make the best use of your headshot in the conference.
| Doors Open || 5:30 PM |
| Registered Attendee Headshots|| 5:30 - 6:15 PM|
| Session Introduction|| 6:15 - 6:20 PM|
| Cintas Speaker|| 6:20 - 6:30 PM|
| Keynote Speaker - Krista Neher|| 6:30 - 7:30 PM|
| Networking|| 7:30 - 8:00 PM|
Meet Krista: Marketing Professional, Social Media Authority, Author, Speaker and Consultant
Krista has over 10 years of marketing experience and is currently the CEO of Boot Camp Digital, a social media marketing firm that specializes in social media consulting and training solutions.
- ** Professional Speaker ** Krista is an experienced international professional speaker. She is invited back to conferences year after year as audiences leave engaged, educated and energized. Krista has even been invited to speak to the United States Senate who invited her back for a second presentation.
- ** Bestselling Author ** Krista is the author of the bestselling Social Media Field Guide: Discover the strategies, tactics and tools for social media marketing success. She is also working on the first textbook on social media marketing.
- ** Educator ** Krista has trained thousands on social media marketing through her Boot Camp Digital workshops and seminars. Krista is also the Managing Director and curriculum creator of the Institute for Social Media at Cincinnati State.
- ** Trainer ** Krista has trained thousands (including multiple Fortune 50 companies) on social media marketing through her Boot Camp Digital workshops and seminars.
- ** CEO, Founder and Consultant ** As CEO and Founder of Boot Camp Digital, Krista has provided consulting solutions to companies of all sizes including Procter and Gamble, Catalogs.com and Covidien.
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 16th 2014, 5:30 – 8 PM
LOCATION: Maggiano’s at Kenwood | 7875 Montgomery Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
COST: Free, though pre-registration is required. Light Snacks and Beverages provided during networking meeting.
ATTIRE: Business Attire
For more information: Events@cincinnati.nshmba.org
NSHMBA Cincinnati Sponsors
to follow our events, pictures & chapter discussions
ABOUT US: NSHMBA works to prepare Hispanic for leadership position throughout the U.S., so that they can provide the cultural awareness and sensitivity vital in the management of the nation's diverse workforce.
NSHMBA Cincinnati Chapter - The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) is a 501 (C)(6) non-profit organization. "...fostering Hispanics leadership through graduate management education and professional development in order to improve society."