Salsa, Soul, Sushi & Samosas is back this year better than ever!
Salsa, Soul, Sushi & Samosas is an annual event for several of Louisville's minority and diverse professional and business associations. This event celebrates diversity in our community, and promotes inclusion amongst different backgrounds, thinking styles, ethnicities and cultures in Louisville. Enjoy an evening of international music featuring live salsa, global DJ, red carpet and photo booth, ethnic food tastings, and much more! Don't miss out. Connect. Experience. Shine on!
When: Saturday September 20th at the Louisville Palace 8pm-12:30pm (625 South 4th Street).
· Live performance by the Latin band: Kentucky Salsa Allstars
· International DJ Ank G is coming to spin the floor
· Red carpet and photo shoot
· International food tastings all night
Join our group on Facebook to get updates.
Buy your tickets now
This event is possible thanks to the collaboration of the following organizations. Thank you all for being our partners year after year.
· National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)
· Greater Louisville International Professionals (GLIP)
· Louisville Urban League Young Professionals (LULYP)
· Business Diversity Network of Kentucky (BDNKY)
· Asia Institute - The Crane House
· Young Professional Association of Louisville (YPAL)
· India Professional Council (IPC)
· Kentuckiana Hispanic Business Council (KIHBC)
· National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA)
· Leadership Louisville Center (LLC)
· National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA)
· The Japan/America Society of Kentucky (JASK)
See you on the September 20th!