Looking for the right internship?Preparing for your first professional job?
Curious about interview and resume best practices?
Ignite your future at NSHMBA’s Annual Conference & Career Expo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Apply to attend the 3rd Annual Ignite Undergraduate Program taking place on Friday September 26th 8:30am – 4:30pm and Saturday September 27th 10:00am – 5:00pm
The Program includes:
- Interactive panel discussions
- Networking opportunities with corporate recruiters and university partners
- Access to the Career Expo Floor with opportunities to interview for internships and jobs
To participate you must:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program from an accredited college/university.
- Be a sophomore, junior, or senior
- Business, Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Business
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or eligible to work in the U.S.
2014 Official Sponsors:
For additional information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities for 2014, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.